So - no game, no write up.
As for yours truly, I'm afraid you won't be seeing me for a long, long time. Right now, high ranking officials from the German Third Reich are awaiting to escort me to Salzburg to assume my post within the Nazi naval forces. Oh, wait, that's Captain Von Trapp from The Sound of Music. Damn, I hate when that happens.
Actually, I will be switching gears to play hockey Monday nights (they pay me more) so I won't be playing softball on a regular basis. Don't worry, I am not going to ask you to join me in singing Edelweiss.

So, good luck Team Nationwide - as my father used to say to me before taking the field, "Hit 'em where they ain't"!
Cheers!
Chad, you and your color commentary will be sorely missed!
ReplyDeleteThe Von Trapp family is Austrian, not German.
ReplyDeleteDu bist eine dumkopf.
Monday night Hockey league eh? Now, I know where John goes!
Actually, John has been sent down to the D league. He is downgraded himself to play on Team Dragoon on Sunday nights with his wife. (Is that considered fun?)
John's wife can't make Monday nights because she must recover from Sunday night hockey.